COLORED ACRYLIC POWDER
Capacity 4 g
American, high-quality professional acrylic powder, perfect for making even the most intricate patterns, which, combined with an unusual range of colors, allows you to create unusual decorations
Use on a previously applied base powder!
- acrylic method, after combining with liquid it does not change its color
- dipping system methods
- 3D decorations
The acrylic method is one of the most popular professional nail styling methods
It is a method in which the product dries automatically after being mixed with liquid
Acrylic creates a very hard and strong mass, making it ideal for extending on a template and creating spatial decorations
The method of dipping system consists in combining acrylic powders with resin adhesives and an activator
Why is it worth using ACRYLIC POWDER with ALLEPAZNOKCIE?
we provide the highest quality
we ensure color durability
powders retain their color after drying
non-toxic product - powders are harmless and safe for health
Directions for use:
1. Disinfect hands with ANTISEPTEX disinfectant - FLUID FOR DISINFECTION OF THE SURFACE, TOOLS AND SKIN WITH A 500 ml ATOMIZER
2. With a wooden stick, remove the skins;
3. Matt the surface of the nail plate with the Allepaznokcie nails polishing block;
4. We degrease the nails;
5. If we want to extend the nails: stick tips (properly selected) or use templates;
6. Thoroughly file the threshold between the tip and the natural nail;
7. Apply the acrylic mass as follows: dip the acrylic brush in the ACRILIC LIQUID COVER ALLEPAZNOKCIE liquid or the ALLEPAZNOKCIE ECONOMIC LIQUID FOR ACRYLIC, and then in the acrylic powder.
Apply the acrylic ball obtained in this way to the nail and spread it over the plate.
We focus on building a very important C curve, apex and hairline to make acrylic styling durable.
8. The brush should be washed in Allepaznokcie brush cleanser - this is a mandatory activity, because the dried mass can completely destroy the bristles. Hardened mass requires filing: successively use a coarse-grained file and then a lighter-graded file, and finally use a block and a polisher.
9. Apply the top or polish with a polish and olive
top of page
£1.00 Regular Price
bottom of page