Brush brush for decorating with natural bristles black MollyLac Nail Art Brush 11 mm No.2
Precise, designer nail art brush with a bristle length of 11 mm and a diameter of about 3 mm, made of high-quality natural bristles. Perfectly balanced, fits perfectly in the hand, enabling trouble-free, precise work. It has high-quality natural bristles, perfectly cut for painting demanding patterns.
Perfect for watercolor decorations, blurring and shading of shapes and for shaping gel and acrylic mass in 3D spatial stylizations.
Thanks to the use of bristles from the first position - the brush is characterized by exceptional quality, thanks to which it will serve for years, without visible signs of use. You just need to remember about its proper protection and care, including avoiding contact with the cleaner.
Care of natural bristle brushes:
To maintain the excellent quality of the bristles and their perfect shape, after using the brush, clean it with a few drops of a hybrid topcoat poured on the pad, and then wipe it with a dust-free swab. To maintain the perfect shape of the bristles, store them in a case, a bristle cap or any other convenient way to prevent deformation of the bristles.
Advantages of the Nail Art Brush 11 mm MollyLac:
- metal housing resistant to liquid nail preparations and mechanical damage,
- first-row natural bristles that will last for many years,
- possibility of using in many different ways: forming 3D decorations, watercolor decorations, blurring and shading of shapes,
- great weight, not tiring the hand,
- perfectly shaped and comfortable handle,
- protective case and cover protecting the bristles against deformation.
- length mm
- diameter: 3 mm